Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Make Your Fears, Challenges n Deformities Work For You

I’ve decided to feature a Nigerian lady called Shalom Blanc on my blog because she inspired me so much, and when I talk about confidence; she is an epitome of it.

Shalom Blanc was faced with a challenge that became part of her life from childhood she is human to have attempted committing suicide at the time. The decision to deal with it by accepting and loving herself changed her world for the best.

Today Shalom in quote said: 'At this point in my life I don't regret what happened to me. I feel like this was my calling. If I had a choice, to take it back, I definitely wouldn't because it's helping other people.

Shalom is a makeup artist, YouTube blogger, business lady who lives in America, and has been able to inspire and touch many people’s life since she found her confidence.  She has featured in Daily mail, Cosmopolitan magazine and many more.






No comments:

Post a Comment